eLearning developers and instructional designers can tune in for 6 weeks of info-packed daily sessions
American Fork, UT — Tuesday, February 12 — eLearning Brothers announced today that they will be hosting a 6-week virtual event called eLBX Online beginning at the end of February.
This free virtual event is an expanded, online version of the eLearning company’s eLBX Live conference. eLBX Live, located in Salt Lake City, Utah, successfully premiered in June 2018 and will be happening again this coming June in partnership with Learning DevCamp.
“For eLBX Online, we are providing thirty different live instructional webinars covering every eLearning topic relevant for today’s content creators—from Instructional Design to xAPI to Mobile and Responsive development. Each week is a deep dive on a new topic,” said Andrew Scivally, eLearning Brothers Co-founder and CEO. “eLBX Online is our way of helping designers and developers become eLearning Rockstars!”
eLBX Online kicks off February 25, 2019 and runs until April 5, 2019. Attendees can pick and choose sessions to attend based on their interest or training needs. Each week will have sessions aimed at all experience levels. Instructional designers and developers will take away a deeper understanding of each topic’s best practices, how-tos, and more.
The schedule includes:
- Week 1 - Improve Your Instructional Design
- Mon, February 25 - Design Thinking Meets Instructional Design
- Tues, February 26 - Streamline Your Storyboards
- Wed, February 27 - Getting Started: Creating Training with Course Starters
- Thur, February 28 - Turning It Up: Taking Course Starters to the Next Level
- Fri, March 1 - Boost Your Training ROI with Course Starters
- Week 2 - Transform Your Training Analytics with xAPI
- Mon, March 4 - What is xAPI and Why Should You Care?
- Tues, March 5 - xAPI in Action – Storyline Edition
- Wed, March 6 - xAPI in Action – Captivate Edition
- Thur, March 7 - xAPI in Action – Lectora Edition
- Fri, March 8 - Business Benefits of Using an LRS
- Week 3 - Engage Learners With Games, Gamification, and Quizzes
- Mon, March 11 - Why Gamify Your Learning
- Tues, March 12 - Game-Based Design
- Wed, March 13 - Best Practices in Gamification
- Thurs, March 14 - Building an Advanced Game in Storyline
- Fri, March 15 - The ROI of Gamification
- Week 4 - Building Mobile and Responsive Training
- Mon, March 18 - Evolution of Mobile Learning
- Tues, March 19 - Mobile Development in Storyline
- Wed, March 20 - Mobile Development in Captivate
- Thurs, March 21 - Mobile Development in Lectora
- Fri, March 22 - The Benefits of Mobile Learning
- Week 5 - Create Training Content Lightning Fast With Pre-Built Assets
- Mon, March 25 - What can the eLearning Brothers Asset Library do for You?
- Tues, March 26 - How and When to Use eLearning Assets
- Wed, March 27 - Using Characters and Scenarios in eLearning
- Thurs, March 28 - Adding the Human Element to eLearning
- Fri, March 29 - How One Company Cut Their Development Time in Half with eLearning Brothers
- Week 6 - Designing for Accessibility and Interactivity in eLearning
- Mon, April 1 - A Beginner’s Guide to 508 Compliance
- Tues, April 2 - Designing Accessible eLearning: A Case Study
- Wed, April 3 - How to Develop Accessible eLearning
- Thurs, April 4 - Unique Ways to Create Interactivity in Storyline
- Fri, April 5 - Benefits of Interactive eLearning
“We have a star-studded roster for eLBX Online,” said Richard Vass, Custom Studio Director. “Along with speakers from our own award-winning ranks, we’re bringing you industry greats such as Mike Hruska, President & CEO of Problem Solutions, Jon Blackmon, CEO of Trivantis, Stephen Baer, Head of Creative at The Game Agency and more. There is enough content here for someone to walk away with a mini-degree in online learning.”
Free registration and the full eLBX Online schedule is available on the eLearning Brothers site.
About eLearning Brothers
eLearning Brothers is on a mission to create “eLearning Rockstars” by providing the planet’s largest and most interactive library of assets for rapid eLearning content development. eLearning Brothers is also creating award-winning custom eLearning and now has the world’s first and only customizable courseware library available.