A new version of Lectora® is on the horizon and you could be one of the first to test-drive the new features.
Apply for the Lectora Early Access program for exclusive access to the latest version of Lectora Desktop and the opportunity to experience a whole new way of authoring.
Lectora 21 — An Instructional Designer’s Dream Toolbox
Some of the new features you’ll get to try out include:
An Improved User Experience
- Cleaner, consistent, more user-friendly interface
- Faster, easier to navigate and find what you’re looking for
Workflow and Style Updates
- New course frameworks with a focus on instructional design
- Easier for users to get started quickly
- Save and import custom color sets
- Visual preview of inherited/excluded items
- Live updates of inline variables in text blocks
Enhancements to Buttons
- Button Sets
- Conditional actions based on Button States
- Automated visited and selected states for buttons
- Right Click convert image to button
Tracking & Communication Updates
- xAPI context enhancements for better reporting capabilities
- The Mailto action returns!
These are just a few of the new features and enhancements we’re adding to Lectora 21.
Apply for the Early Access Program for a chance to see the rest before anyone else!
Limited spots are available. We’re looking for a mix of experienced and newer Lectora developers. Be prepared to share a little bit about your experience level and recent Lectora projects in the application form.
Please note, if selected, you must meet the following system requirements to install Lectora:
- Intel® or AMD® class processor with 500MB free RAM & 1GB free hard disk space
- A monitor with a minimum resolution of 1024×768
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
The Early Access Program will begin in mid-December and you’ll receive an email with more information if you’re selected to participate.